Knowledgeable | Experienced | Collaborative | Driven
I love it when a plan comes togetherHannibal Smith – The A-Team
I am a project management professional passionate about seeing ideas come to fruition. I am fortunate to have had the opportunities to work in various sectors including: new media, IOT tech, cannabis, professional sport, outdoor advocacy, as well as residential and commercial construction.
I am proficient in project and event management, cross-team communication, and solution development. I am experienced in coordinating logistics, scheduling, and risk management for various small and medium-scale events. I enjoy finding creative solutions to complex challenges.
My breadth of experience is broad. I’ve worked directly with the IOC, Global and National sport governing bodies. I’ve managed product launches at the biggest events in the world. I’ve positioned brands for multi-million dollar acquisitions. I’ve built award winning home renovations with recognized architects. And I’ve coached Olympians and National Champions.
Some say expertise comes from specialization. I would argue expertise is born of experience and nurtured by a wide range of understanding.
Successful project management is built upon astute strategic planning, attention to detail, and effective use of data analytics to limit risk and maximize opportunity.
This is true no matter if its within elite sport, building to exacting design specifications, or managing a multi-national brand’s product launch in coordination with numerous partners on a global stage.
Project Management Experience
- LEOMO Tour de France Product Launch in partnership with SRM and several Pro-Tour teams.
- Management and coordination of SUFcamp Boulder in partnership with Wahoo Fitness, Sufferfest Training app, and APEX Coaching.
- LEOMO brand launch at Velo Sports Center
- Colorado Classic Recon Ride in coordination with SRM, Trek-Segafredo, LEOMO, and USA Cycling.
- 10 years of Tradeshow management for various brands at Outdoor Retailer, Interbike, Eurobike, CES, Great American Beerfest, The SEMA Show, and the NoCo Hemp Expo.
New Media Management
- PRO Triathlon Training online learning course development and production
- First live streaming coverage of Ironman World Championship. For Inside Triathlon in 2006
- Owner/Publisher of DirtTRI.com and subsequent acquisition.
- Social media campaign management for HDR Architecture Denver.
- Digital media campaign management for Downtown Denver Partnership Leadership Program.
- Client Development and Interaction management for Front Range Biosciences.
- LEOMO Performance Center design and project management in partnership with HDR Architects.
- Full home renovations in Denver, Boulder, and Westminster, Colorado.
- Remote location Yurt construction management near Durango, Winter Park, and Steamboat, Colorado.
- Single room/floor renovations in Denver CO, Bellingham WA, and Los Alamos NM.
- Trail Building/Land Access in coordination with Los Alamos County NM, Boulder County CO, Jefferson County CO.
Pro Athlete/Team Management
- 15 year professional triathlon career managing various sponsorship and R & D partnerships.
- Owner of Without Limits Racing professional triathlon team.
- Global social media manager and content creator for Specialized Bicycles.
- Partnerships and Online Sales development and campaign management for Boulder Nordic Sport.
- International Olympic Committee and World Triathlon board member for Winter Triathlon’s inclusion in the Winter Olympics.
- USA Triathlon Elite Athlete Advisory Committee
- Colorado Mountain Biking Association development committee
- City of Denver planning and development committee.
- Recreation Northwest project manager.
- People For Bikes DRAFT Meetups project manager.
Awards and Certifications
- Google Project Management Professional Certification
- Colorado Small Business Development Center – Best New Business – Winter 2015
- Colorado General Contractor Licensee
- National Association of Realtors GREEN Designation
- Washington Licensed Real Estate Agent
- USA Triathlon USA Cycling certified coach
- LEED Green Associate
- BS Exercise Physiology